Call 303-791-6400 or Schedule Online Today!
- Since 2004, We’ve built our small company almost entirely on word of mouth reviews and referrals. Our senior inspector, Don Woodring, attends every inspection. You won’t get stuck with an inexperienced or unqualified inspector (as often happens with the larger inspection companies).
- Did you know that there is no licensing or other requirement in Colorado to call yourself a home inspector? Many so-called “Home Inspectors” have little or no experience, and have only completed a few hours of online training and online “certifications”.
- Don Woodring, owner and principal inspector at Home Insite, is fully certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), the oldest, most stringent and prestigious certification available. Don has completed thousands of home inspections, and has many years of previous experience as a contractor and facilities manager, is a former Instructor at the ASHI school, and has served as president, Vice President and council member for the Rocky Mountain Chapter of ASHI.
- We have a passion for quality and service- inspecting every home as if we were purchasing it ourselves, and delivering that information in a friendly, easy to understand way.
- We utilize the latest technology (at no extra charge), including thermal imaging cameras, electronic moisture meters, and carbon monoxide and combustible gas detectors, to help discover hidden or concealed defects.
- Our inspection reports are clear, concise, and easy to understand, and are sent to you by the next business day. We won’t waste your time with endless pages of unnecessary boilerplate, redundancy and limitations, as often found on other inspector’s reports.
Pre-purchase Home Inspections – Pre-listing Home Inspections – 1 year Warranty Inspections – Radon Testing – Mold, Asbestos, and Lead Paint Screenings – Sewer Scoping
Serving the entire Metropolitan Denver Colorado Area, including Aurora, Lakewood, Littleton, Englewood, Centennial, Highlands Ranch, Morrison, Evergreen, Conifer, Parker, Elizabeth, Castle Rock, Larkspur, Golden, Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Broomfield, Superior, Louisville, Commerce City, and Brighton.