Don Woodring ACI, Owner and Inspector
Did you know…. Colorado has no licensing or other requirements for home inspection. Many so-called home inspectors have little or no experience, or have completed easily attainable online training or “certifications” which may mislead consumers.
Don Woodring, owner and principal inspector at Home Insite, has inspected homes for thousands of Denver area clients, and has an overall client satisfaction rating of greater than 99.7%
- ASHI Certified Inspector #244198. (The American Society of Home Inspectors has the most rigorous certification requirements in the industry).
- From 2013-2015, RMC-ASHI representative with an ad-hoc group of 12 established home inspectors and the Colorado Association of Realtors to write and propose legislation requiring licensure for home inspectors in Colorado. (Unfortunately for consumers, the bill was killed in Committee in early 2015)
- Instructor at the ASHI School, Denver Campus 2013-2015.
- President of the Rocky Mtn Chapter of ASHI in 2011 and 2012.
- Board member of the Rocky Mtn Chapter of ASHI since 2013.
- Former special consultant to Colorado Division of Wildlife and Motor Vehicle- Inspecting hundreds of buildings statewide.
- Over 20 years prior experience as a Contractor and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Independent- not affiliated with any franchise or broker- We work only for you!
- Fully insured.